- Rust proof and durable candle wick trimmer made of high quality stainless steel with attractive matte black handle. It is the only trimmer you'll ever need.
- The candle wick trimmer will help prevent soot buildup on your walls and will lengthen the life of your candle by controlling the burn for best scent and minimal soot. Your candle will burning evenly and no more burnt blobs floating in wax. It cuts down on the smoking and build up on your candles.
- The candle cutter tool is easy to use, easily clips the wicks even at the bottom and can accurately cut the candle wick into the length needed, thus keep your wick properly trimmed (ideal length: 1/8 to 3/16 inch).
- Perfect accessory for any candle lover with classic design and practical use, this wick scissor can wonderfully pair with your candle gifts, adding lovely farmhouse modern charm to the gift.
- Receive one candle wick cutter in black. The proper tool to maintain your candle’s wick and easily lets you remove the clipped wick safely.
Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.
* Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
* Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
* Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
* Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
* Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
* DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
* DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
* DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Wax melts and tarts care:
To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
reach of children and pets.
Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.