Get 5 FREE scent samples, just pay the shipping. Add the 5 scents you want to sample to your cart (you must pick all 5 scents to get the discount) and discount will automatically be given at checkout.
Would you like to test the scents before you buy? Here's your chance!! You will receive up to 5 scented wax samples to test before you buy. Each scent will have 6 miniature samples and are the perfect size to sample in your wax melting pot. These fragrances are 100% phthalate free.
Information on Beeswax:
Beeswax actually produces negative ions which help to remove pollution from the air. Negative ions are nature's air purifiers!!! They clean the air of dust, mold, bacteria, viruses, and other pollutants. When you burn a beeswax candle, you actually purify the air in the room as opposed to contaminating it when burning paraffin, soy, or palm wax candles. Paraffin, soy, and palm waxes involve chemical intervention to modify the raw material into a wax form. These toxic waxes actually poison your home! They give off chemicals like carcinogens when burned. Because beeswax is all natural and non-toxic, they produce no chemical byproducts or soot when burned. Our candles and melts are also free of dyes or colors.
Beeswax is one of the most magical substances on earth! Beeswax comes from bees, particularly honey bees. During honey harvesting, excess wax is collected. This does not harm the bee colony, they are excellent wax producers!!
Phthalates are toxic and found in many products including adhesives, building materials, cleaning products, insecticides, perfumes, soap, lotions, body washes, hair care products, nail polish, and many more. All of our Fragrances are phthalate free.
Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.
* Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
* Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
* Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
* Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
* Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
* DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
* DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
* DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Wax melts and tarts care:
To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
reach of children and pets.
Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.