Spring/Summer Label - Organic Beeswax Candles & Melts
As the days get longer and fresh blooms are in the air, these Spring/Summer labels will welcome warm, sun-soaked days into your home.
Whether it's ice cream on the boardwalk, a walk on the beach, or juicy fresh watermelon, these scents will give your home a refreshing spring/summer feel.
Beeswax candles will give any setting a warm, luxurious glow. Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.
Approximate Burn times:
4 oz. Amber & Clear Jars 20 - 30 Hours
8 oz. Amber & Clear Jars 40 - 50 Hours
16 oz. Jar 80 - 90 Hours
3 oz. Melts
- Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
- Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
- Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
- Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
- Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
- DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
- DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
- DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Wax melts care:
To prevent Fire or Injury, remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship all candles, melts, self care, and accessories within 3-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Crocheted Items have lead times on each item. Rose Creek Candle Co, LLC wants you to be 100% happy and satisfied with your order. Because of the nature of our products, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or offer refunds. We will be happy to replace any item that is damaged as a result of shipping, if you provide a picture of the damaged product in its original packaging. Damaged items must be submitted within 10 days of delivery, so we suggest inspection upon arrival of package. Any shipment that is returned or refused will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping fees. Please reach out if there is any concern regarding your order. Customers must email their concern and photos within 14 days of receiving the product. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at firstname.lastname@example.org.