Skip to product information
1 of 7

RoseCreekCandleCo

Birthday Personalized Organic Beeswax Candles - 16 oz. Jar

Regular price $36.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $36.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Are you looking for a candle that has a label with your own personal touch? You've come to the right place!! Order your custom labeled candle today! Upload your own photo or use one of ours. Personalize your candle with your own text. You can add instructions in the notes section in your cart, email us at rosecreekcandle@yahoo.com, or chat with us today! Please make sure you add your email to the order for correspondence relating to this order.  

Beeswax candles will give any setting a warm, luxurious glow. Our beeswax candles are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles. 

Please double check spelling, grammar, etc. to make sure it is correct. We are not responsible for misspelled words. Due to the nature of the product all custom orders are final.

Other Personalized Label Ideas: Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day, I Love You, Congratulations, Wedding, Teacher Appreciation, Confirmation, Encouragement, Thank you, Graduation, Get Well, Military Appreciation, New Baby, Retirement, Sympathy, Wedding, Easter, Christmas, Friendship, Grandparents, Independence Day, Nurses Appreciation, Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, and many more!! You can enter your information in your cart, email us at rosecreekcandle@yahoo.com, or chat with us today!!

Approximate Burn time:  16 oz. 80 - 90 Hours

Candle Care:

  • Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
  • Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
  • Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
  • Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
  • Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
  • DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
  • DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
  • DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

Ingredients

Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.

Shipping & Returns

We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.

Care Instructions

Candle Care:

* Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
* Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
* Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
* Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
* Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
* DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
* DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
* DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

Wax melts and tarts care:

To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
reach of children and pets.

Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.