Special Occasion Labels For Your Scented Organic Beeswax Candles & Melts
Are you looking for a candle that has a label with your own personal touch? You've come to the right place. Order your custom labeled candle today! Upload your own photo or use one of ours. Personalize your candle with your own text. You can add instructions in the notes section in your cart, email us at email@example.com, or chat with us today! Please make sure you add your email to the order for correspondence relating to this order.
Beeswax candles will give any setting a warm, luxurious glow. Our beeswax candles are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles.
Please double check spelling, grammar, etc. to make sure it is correct. We are not responsible for misspelled words. Due to the nature of the product all custom orders are final.
Other Personalized Label Ideas: Birthday, Anniversary, Mother's Day, Father's Day, Easter, Valentine's Day, I Love You, Congratulations, Wedding, Teacher Appreciation, Confirmation, Encouragement, Thank you, Graduation, Get Well, Military Appreciation, New Baby, Retirement, Sympathy, Wedding, Easter, Christmas, Friendship, Grandparents, Independence Day, Nurses Appreciation, Thanksgiving, Veterans Day, and many more!! You can enter your information in your cart, email us at firstname.lastname@example.org, or chat with us today!!
Approximate Burn times:
4 oz. 10 - 15 Hours (Tin)
4 oz. Amber & Clear Jars 20 - 30 Hours
8 oz. Amber & Clear Jars 40 - 50 Hours
16 oz. Jar 80 - 90 Hours
3 oz. Melts
- Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
- Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
- Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
- Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
- Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
- DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
- DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
- DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Wax melts care:
To prevent Fire or Injury, remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.
- Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use.
- Keep out of reach of children and pets.
- Do NOT add water.
- Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
- Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
- Keep away from pets and children.
- Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We ship all candles, melts, self care, and accessories within 3-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Crocheted Items have lead times on each item. Rose Creek Candle Co, LLC wants you to be 100% happy and satisfied with your order. Because of the nature of our products, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or offer refunds. We will be happy to replace any item that is damaged as a result of shipping, if you provide a picture of the damaged product in its original packaging. Damaged items must be submitted within 10 days of delivery, so we suggest inspection upon arrival of package. Any shipment that is returned or refused will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping fees. Please reach out if there is any concern regarding your order. Customers must email their concern and photos within 14 days of receiving the product. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.