6 oz Organic Beeswax Candle in a Decorative Black Jar with Wood Lid
Fill your home with the delightful aroma and a warm glow when you light our candles. This decorative candle will create a warm and soothing ambience in your favorite living space. There's nothing quite like winding down by candlelight at the end of the day. Our cozy scents emit a long-lasting and luxurious fragrance you’ll look forward to burning each day. So, strike a match and let it burn to create the feeling of fireside coziness anytime of the day. Additionally, this jar can be repurposed after its final burn!
Our beeswax candles and melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and a non-toxic, natural cotton wick which is lead and zinc free. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles.
Our complete list of updated scent notes can be found here: https://rosecreekcandleco.com/blogs/news/scent-notes-for-our-fragrances
Approximate Burn times:
6 oz Jar - 35 - 45 Hours
- Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
- Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
- Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
- Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
- Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
- DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
- DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
- DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
Candle and melt orders are processed in 2-4 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Self care items are processed in 3-5 business days, excluding weekends and holidays. Crocheted Items have lead times on each item. Rose Creek Candle Co, LLC wants you to be 100% happy and satisfied with your order. Because of the nature of our products, all sales are final. We do not accept returns or offer refunds. We will be happy to replace any item that is damaged as a result of shipping, if you provide a picture of the damaged product in its original packaging. Damaged items must be submitted within 10 days of delivery, so we suggest inspection upon arrival of package. Any shipment that is returned or refused will be subject to a 20% restocking fee plus all applicable shipping fees. Please reach out if there is any concern regarding your order. Customers must email their concern and photos within 14 days of receiving the product. The customer will be responsible for all shipping charges. Feel free to contact us with any questions or concerns at email@example.com.
🌺 All crochet and custom orders are NOT returnable.
🌺 All sales are final