Wood Wick Organic Beeswax Candles Holiday Black Jar with Wood Lid - Net wt 6 oz
Fill your home with the delightful aroma and the warm sounds of a crackling campfire. Our wood wick candles will create a warm and soothing ambience in your favorite living space. With winter settling in and the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to infuse holiday-scented candles into your home. There’s nothing quite like winding down by candlelight, and it’s a happy bonus when you can bring the holiday spirit into your home at the same time. Our cozy scents emit a long-lasting and luxurious fragrance you’ll look forward to burning each day. So, strike a match and let it burn to create the feeling of fireside coziness throughout the entire winter season.
Our beeswax candles and melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and non-toxic, natural wood wicks. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles.
Approximate Burn times:
6 oz Jar - 35 - 45 Hours
Wood Wick Candle Care:
- Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
- Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
- DO NOT trim the wood wick
- Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
- Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
- DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
- DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
- DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.
Shipping & Returns
Shipping & Returns
We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.
* Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
* Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
* Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
* Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
* Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
* DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
* DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
* DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.
Wax melts and tarts care:
To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
reach of children and pets.
Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.