Skip to product information
1 of 2

RoseCreekCandleCo

Holiday Label - Organic Beeswax Melts - Net Wt 3 oz.

Regular price $7.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $7.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

With winter settling in and the holidays fast approaching, it’s time to infuse holiday-scented candles and melts into your home. There’s nothing quite like winding down by candlelight, and it’s a happy bonus when you can bring the holiday spirit into your home at the same time. Our cozy scents emit a long-lasting and luxurious fragrance you’ll look forward to burning each day. So, strike a match and let it burn to create the feeling of fireside coziness throughout the entire winter season.

Our beeswax candles are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles. 

Approximate net weight is 3 oz.

Wax melts care:

To prevent Fire or Injury, remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.

  • Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Do NOT add water.
  • Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
  • Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
  • Keep away from pets and children.
  • Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax or scent is diminished.

        Ingredients

        Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.

        Shipping & Returns

        We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.

        Care Instructions

        Candle Care:

        * Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
        * Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
        * Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
        prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
        * Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
        * Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
        * DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
        * DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
        * DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

        Wax melts and tarts care:

        To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
        before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
        UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
        melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
        with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
        warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
        reach of children and pets.

        Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
        or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
        ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
        Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
        use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.