Skip to product information
1 of 3

RoseCreekCandleCo

Valentine's Day - Organic Beeswax Candles - Net Wt 6 oz Black Jar with Wood Lid

Regular price $28.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $28.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

These candles are the perfect gift for that special person in your life. Fill your home with the delightful aroma and the warm sounds of a crackling campfire. Our wood wick candles will create a warm and soothing ambience in your favorite living space. Beeswax candles will give any setting a warm, romantic, luxurious glow. Treat yourself or your loved one(s) to candles or melts from Rose Creek Candle Co, today!! 

Our beeswax candles are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with organic beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free. Beeswax is a very clean burning wax and has a longer burn time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our candles. 

Approximate Burn times:

6 oz. - Clear Jar - 35 - 45 Hours

Candle Care:

  • Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
  • Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
  • DO NOT trim the wick on wood wick candles.
  • Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
  • Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
  • DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
  • DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
  • DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

      Ingredients

      Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.

      Shipping & Returns

      We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.

      Care Instructions

      Candle Care:

      * Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
      * Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
      * Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
      prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
      * Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
      * Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
      * DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
      * DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
      * DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

      Wax melts and tarts care:

      To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
      before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
      UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
      melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
      with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
      warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
      reach of children and pets.

      Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
      or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
      ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
      Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
      use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.