Skip to product information
1 of 1

RoseCreekCandleCo

Banana Nut Bread Pure Beeswax Melts

Regular price $7.00 USD
Regular price Sale price $7.00 USD
Sale Sold out
Shipping calculated at checkout.

Our beeswax melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI and weigh approximately 3 oz. each container. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, and phthalate free fragrance oil. Beeswax is a very clean melting wax and has a longer melt time than other candles. We use no colors or dyes in our melts. 

Banana Nut Bread Fragrance Notes:

Top: Banana, Nut, Walnut, Lemon Peel
Middle: Nutmeg, Sugar
Base: Tonka Bean, Butter, Vanilla

Wax melts care:

To prevent Fire or Injury, remove packaging before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or UL listed electric warmers approved for wax melts. Read and follow all instructions provided with your warmer before use.

  • Do NOT leave warmer unattended while in use.
  • Keep out of reach of children and pets.
  • Do NOT add water.
  • Do NOT melt on stove top or in non-approved appliances.
  • Use only in well ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
  • Keep away from pets and children.
  • Discontinue use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.

Ingredients

Our beeswax candles and tart melts are hand poured in Manitowoc, WI. They are made with 100% pure beeswax, organic virgin coconut oil, phthalate free fragrance oil and essential oils, and non-toxic, natural cotton wicks which are lead and zinc free.

Shipping & Returns

We do not accept return or exchanges. However, if there is an issue with your order, please contact us.

Care Instructions

Candle Care:

* Please allow the wax to melt to the edge of the glass upon the first burn.
* Allow your candle to burn at least 2 hours the first use.
* Trim wick to no more than 1/8" to 3/16” before lighting - It is very important to keep the wicks trimmed to no more than 1/8" to 3/16" before lighting. Trimming them longer than this will
prevent the wax from pulling up the wick and will cause the flame to burn out and burn unevenly.
* Only burn candle on level, fire-resistant surfaces.
* Make sure the area is free of any items that could catch fire.
* DO NOT leave candle unattended, near a draft, near children, or near pets.
* DO NOT burn candle longer than 4 hours.
* DO NOT burn when 1/2” of unmelted wax remains. Your jar may break.

Wax melts and tarts care:

To prevent Fire or Injury: Remove packaging
before use. Use only in tea-light warmers or
UL listed electric warmers approved for wax
melts. Read and follow all instructions provided
with your warmer before use. Do NOT leave
warmer unattended while in use. Keep out of
reach of children and pets.

Instruction: Do NOT add water. Do NOT melt on stove top
or in non-approved appliances. Use only in well
ventilated areas away from flammable materials.
Keep away from pets and children. Discontinue
use if dish contains less than 1/2" of wax.